- Rub lamb with spices (excluding salt) and let sit for 4 hours up to overnight.
- Place in dutch oven with onions, garlic, stock and season with salt. Cover and roast at 350F for 3 hours until fork tender. This can be done up to 2 days in advance.
- Mix everything (other than the stock and butter) well to combine.
- Using spoons or small ice cream scoop, make small balls and place into boiling stock. When the dumplings float, drain and transfer them to a skillet with butter browning.
- Crisp up and serve with shredded lamb.
- For final plating, include some sauteed spinach for colour and top w/ some braising juices… soooo tasty!
Join the conversation