Tonight is the night when the trick-or-treaters head outdoors… and if you need to get the family fed beforehand, chef Matt Dean Pettit has a recipe that will set the Halloween scare and fill their tummies. This perfect Halloween dish is super fun for the family—easy, healthy, and scary!
- Preheat the oven to 400° F (200c).
- Remove any green leaves from the cauliflower and trim off the base of the cauliflower but ensure it’s stable to stand on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine together the oil, lime juice, cumin, curry, garlic, paprika and salt and yogurt. Mix well.
- Evenly coat the sauce over the head of the cauliflower. Place the cauliflower on the baking sheet and roast until soft and browned approx 30 to 40 minutes.
- Heat your tacos shells for 1 min so they are soft and keep warm.
- To serve, squeeze sriracha over the top of the cauliflower. Using a knife cut off pieces of cauliflower and place them into warm taco shells and garnish with pomegranate seeds and other toppings you may want! Serves 6-8 people.
Join the conversation