- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the Tousignant Spice. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine all the ingredients for the Tousignant Sauce. Set aside.
- Cook the patties on the barbecue or on a very hot skillet. Turn over patties once meat starts to sweat. Season the cooked side with the Tousignant Spice.
- Toast the hamburger buns.
- Spread the Tousignant Sauce on each side of the bun. Place the desired toppings on one side of the bun and season with the Tousignant Spice.
- Place cooked patty on the other side of the bun and put together to finish up the burger.