- 4 whole chicken breast
- 1 cup of green peas
- 1 cup of broccoli florets
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 cup of 35% cream
- 1 tbsp of curry powder
- 1 thinly sliced red chili
- ½ ground white pepper
- ¼ cup roughly chopped fresh mint
- 2 cups (1 cup of toasted peanuts, 1 cup panko, 1 tsp cayenne pepper, 1 tsp paprika ground together) spicy peanut crumble
- Cut the chicken breasts into large chunks (roughly each breast into 4 to 6 pieces).
- Mix the coconut milk, 35% cream, curry powder, fresh mint and sliced chilies in a large bowl.
- Then add the cut-up chicken, chic peas, quinoa, green peas, broccoli, salt and pepper.
- Evenly distribute the mixture into a large casserole dish and bake in a prep 400-degree pre-heated oven for 25 minutes.
- Then sprinkle the spicy peanut crumble over the top and continue to bake for another 20 minutes. (until the chicken is cooked through).
- Remove from the oven, allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Join the conversation