24 hrs 25 min
- 6 boneless chicken thighs cut in half
- 1 cup pickle brine
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs scrambled, with a splash water
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- 1 oz olive oil
- 1 dill pickle sliced
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl mix buttermilk, brine, Dijon and Worcestershire. Marinate chicken in mixture for 24 hours.
- Season flour with salt, pepper and chopped dill.
- Transfer chicken from marinade to flour mixture. Toss and make sure chicken is completely covered. Now press flour onto chicken with a small amount of force.
- Dip into egg wash, then place into panko bread crumbs.
- Place covered chicken in active fryer with basket and spray with olive oil. Cook for 25 minutes. Remove and garnish with sliced pickle, hot sauce and blue cheese!
Special tools: T-fal Active Fry and spray bottle
Join the conversation