Today is a day of celebration, with your special someone, family, friends…it’s a day of love. So we’re preparing a special meal.
- 1 large dungeness crab
- 2 cobs corn
- 8 baby potatoes
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1/2 pound white sausage sliced
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon old bay
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 1 lemon
- Bring 3 litres of water to a boil and add baby potatoes, half lemon and old bay seasoning.
- Add crab and corn.
- Simmer for 8 minutes, finish with asparagus, sausage, salt and pepper.
- Remove and let cool for a few minutes.
- Melt butter with garlic, dill and a lemon squeeze.
- Remove legs from crab and serve.
Join the conversation
What do you think?
Hide the conversation