1. Preheat the oven to 400ºF (204ºC) and line a baking tray with foil.
2. Toss the cubed sweet potato with extra virgin olive oil and transfer to the baking tray.
3. Combine the smoked paprika, onion powder, chili powder, garlic powder and sea salt to a small bowl. Sprinkle half the seasoning onto the cubed sweet potato and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Remove the sweet potato from the oven and transfer to one side of the tray to make room for the cod. Place the cod fillet on the tray and sprinkle the remaining spice mixture on top.
5. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until the cod is flaky and cooked through.
6. Plate and serve with a lemon wedge. Enjoy!
Join the conversation