- Chop and wash the lettuce and the endive, leave in very cold water to crisp-up, strain and spin when needed.
- Wash the asparagus and snip the hard part, season with salt, pepper and olive oil and grill until done to your liking, cut into 2-inch pieces, and set aside.
- Cut the pita into small pieces and preheat a frying pan with about ½-inch of olive oil, fry the chips moving them constantly until they are golden, strain and season with salt, set aside, keep oil for the next time.
- Coarsely chop the parsley and the mint and set aside.
- Slice the onions and sprinkle with salt, set aside.
- Quarter the tomatoes and slice the cucumber and radish, set aside.
- Assemble the salad by placing the lettuces in a bowl, top with the cucumber, radish and tomato, add the asparagus, pita chips, crumbled feta cheese and toss gently but well.
- In a bowl whisk the oil, lemon, sumac and zaatar, and season with salt and pepper whisk well to dissolve the salt.
- Dress with the vinaigrette and finally drizzle with as much pomegranate syrup as you like, enjoy!
Join the conversation