Grilled Spicy Salmon Skewers
- In a large bowl make the marinade of Honey, Canola oil, cayenne, salt, pepper, and lime juice.
- Add the salmon cubes, and mix.
- Let sit for 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Place the marinaded salmon on the skewers, and let your grill get hot.
- Make sure to oil grill before placing the skewers down and cook for 2-3 minutes over medium high heat, then flip and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- In a large bowl, stir together strawberries, onion, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime juice and zest. Season with salt and spoon over salmon skewer, enjoy!
Join the conversation