Chef Devan Rajkumar shows how to make this very tasty pad thai dinner recipe that everyone will love.
- Combine all ingredients for sauce in a bowl, mix well and set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet on medium-high heat add 1 tsp oil.
- Then add shrimp, salt, pepper and sauté until golden brown, approximately 60-90 seconds.
- Remove shrimp from the pan.
- Add onion, carrot, red pepper, salt, pepper and mix well.
- Once vegetables begin to take on colour add Thai chillies, sauce and drained noodles. Mix well.
- Scramble 2 eggs in asepaaraate pan.
- Once all ingredients are combined add shrimp, scallions and eggs and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately garnished with bean sprouts, cilantro, lime wedges and chopped peanuts.
Join the conversation