1 hr 20 min
- 2 10 x 10 sheets frozen puff pastry defrosted in refrigerator
- 150 g gournay cheese such as boursin (goat cheese or feta)
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella shredded
- plum tomatoes sliced into rounds
- carrot thinly sliced into rounds
- yellow zucchini thinly sliced into rounds
- green zucchini thinly sliced into rounds
- purple potatoes thinly sliced into rounds
- red onion thinly sliced into rounds
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange sheets of puff pastry on a prepared baking sheet, overlapping slightly on one edge to create one long sheet.
- Top with crumbled Gournay cheese and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Working in lines lengthwise, layer vegetables on, overlapping slightly, to produce a rainbow effect with distinct sections of each colour. (inspired by the pride flag)
- Bake until the pastry has puffed up and turned golden on edges, about 45-60 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes before slicing into squares.
Join the conversation