- 8 slices crispy bacon
- Cut medium ground beef into 6oz portions. Very carefully mold into a perfect burger patty 15% larger than your bun.
- Season with salt and pepper
- In a smoking hot grill pan sear, do not push poke or touch. When a crust has appeared you now can flip. 2-3 minutes Add two slices of cheese to the crusted side. Do not smash, do not poke, let them sear in peace and lock in all the beautiful juices.
- Warm buns on bbq and dress with toppings.
- Remove cheeseburgers from heat and introduce to the dressed buns.
Join the conversation