Chef Stefano Faita shares his romantic crostini recipe that is perfect for date night. And it’s easy!
“Let’s not break our heads, but make it tasty!”
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Lightly brush each side of the crostini pieces with the olive oil. Place in a single layer
on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Place the hazelnuts in a single layer on another baking sheet lined with parchment
- Place both baking sheets in the oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes. The bread should
be golden brown and the hazelnuts should be lightly toasted.
- Lightly chop hazelnuts once they are cooled.
- Meanwhile, season the ricotta with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Spread the ricotta on each crostini. Top with crushed hazelnuts, rosemary leaves and
drizzle with the honey.
- Serve and enjoy!