- Cut your salmon into 2-inch strips and then use a knife to cut the skin off the fish (if it’s
not removed already).
- Then cut the salmon into 2-inch cubes.
- Add the salmon cubes to a bowl and drizzle Olive oil on top.
- Then add your seasoning of choice: salt, pepper and onion powder.
- Place evenly in the air fryer and fry at 390 for about 8-10 minutes.
- While the salmon is cooking you can make your aioli. Mix mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat an air fryer to 375°F
- To prepare frozen green beans: Rinse them in a colander under cool water until they’re
almost thawed. Thoroughly dry them with paper towels then follow the recipe as instructed.
- Meanwhile, trim the ends of the green beans.
- Then transfer to a large bowl and add olive oil, kosher salt, and black pepper. Toss to combine.
- Add the green beans to the air fryer basket and arrange them into a single layer.
- Air fry until the green beans are crisp-tender, 6-8 minutes. Air fry in batches if needed. If you prefer your green beans a little more tender, give the basket a toss to redistribute the beans, then cook for 1-2 minutes more.
Join the conversation