This recipe is for parents looking for fast recipes for hungry kids! That’s right. Claire Tansey is here to show us what’s in her back pocket.
We’ll say it again… you’re welcome!
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F
- Next, combine the cheese, beans, corn, salsa, sour cream, onion, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and salt in a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Then brush a 9×12 pan with canola oil to prevent sticking.
- Pour everything into the pan and wrap it in foil. Stack another pan on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Remove the top pan and foil. Bake for another 5 minutes or until it’s golden.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Join the conversation