- Blend all ingredients except oil in a Spice or coffee grinder.
- In a bowl mix all of the above spice with 1tbsp oil.
- Apply on the quail and let it marinate for up to 24 hours.
- Heat a pan to sear the quail on both side till cooked. Serve with slaw.
- Mix all in a bowl.
- Cook onions with 100ml oil in a pan till caramelized. Then add white wine vinegar and sugar to the onions and bring to a boil.
- Let the above mix cool down then add mustard, remaining olive oil, water and blend. Season to taste
- Use to dress the slaw
Join the conversation