- Place a large pot on medium heat and add 2 tsp of grapeseed oil.
- Add onions and garlic to pot and sauté until translucent.
- Add smoked paprika, cumin, cayenne, thyme, oregano, salt, and pepper. Stir to combine.
- Add black beans, corn, red chili, crushed tomatoes, carrots and add water. Reduce heat to a low simmer.
- Pre-heat a large pan on medium heat. Toss the bread with remaining grapeseed oil. Toast the bread until golden brown.
- Adjust seasoning of soup to your liking.
- Scoop soup into a bowl and garnish with sour cream, bread, lime wedges, avocado, sour cream, and cilantro leaves.
Join the conversation