SugarKane co-owners Donna Charles, Nicole Charles-Page, and Renée Charles show us appetizing recipes for jerk corn and jerk chicken fettuccine. These dishes are filled with authentic flavours and are guaranteed to leave you and your family wanting more!
Jerk Chicken Fettuccine
INSTRUCTIONS (Jerk Corn):
- Mix mayo and jerk seasoning & set aside for at least an hour
- Toast coconut in the oven at 350 degrees for 8- 10 minutes or until gold brown
- Grill Corn & cut in half, stick in skewers
- Baste Corn with jerk mixture and sprinkle with Toasted coconut.
- Serve with lime wedge.
INSTRUCTIONS (Jerk Chicken Fettuccine):
- Cook Fettuccine until AL dente, set aside
- Season & Grill jerk Chicken breast, set aside
- Sautee onions & peppers, then set aside
- Melt butter in a sautee pan add cream and jerk seasoning stir constantly until thickened.
- Add peppers & onions, and then stir in fettuccine.
- Slice your jerk chicken.
- Plate pasta, sliced jerk chicken on top and garnish with parmesan & green onion.
Join the conversation