SugarKane co-owners Donna Charles, Nicole Charles-Page, and Renée Charles show us appetizing recipes for jerk corn and jerk chicken fettuccine. These dishes are filled with authentic flavours and are guaranteed to leave you and your family wanting more!
- 4 ears Corn
- 1 cup Mayo/Vegan mayo
- 1/2 cup Favourite jerk seasoning
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 8 Lime wedges
- 8 Short wooden skewers
Jerk Chicken Fettuccine
- 1 box Fettuccine
- 3 or 4 Jerk chicken breasts
- 1 stick Unsalted butter
- 1 litre 18% cream
- 1/4 cup Jerk seasoning
- 1/4 Red pepper thinly sliced
- 1/4 Green pepper thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup White onion chopped
- Parmesan/Grana Padano Cheese
- Green onion
INSTRUCTIONS (Jerk Corn):
- Mix mayo and jerk seasoning & set aside for at least an hour
- Toast coconut in the oven at 350 degrees for 8- 10 minutes or until gold brown
- Grill Corn & cut in half, stick in skewers
- Baste Corn with jerk mixture and sprinkle with Toasted coconut.
- Serve with lime wedge.
INSTRUCTIONS (Jerk Chicken Fettuccine):
- Cook Fettuccine until AL dente, set aside
- Season & Grill jerk Chicken breast, set aside
- Sautee onions & peppers, then set aside
- Melt butter in a sautee pan add cream and jerk seasoning stir constantly until thickened.
- Add peppers & onions, and then stir in fettuccine.
- Slice your jerk chicken.
- Plate pasta, sliced jerk chicken on top and garnish with parmesan & green onion.
Join the conversation
What do you think?
Hide the conversation