Create a meal everyone will be talking about around the dinner table this Thanksgiving! Chef Randy Feltis teaches us how to make the perfect and delicious turkey.
- Pull your Turkey and get to room temperature and stuff that bird.
- Mix up butter, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Slather the butter evenly over the bird and roast at 425 for 1 hour.
- Bring your heat down to 325 until you get a eternal temperature of 160.
- Remove and carve.
Farmhouse Stuffing Method:
- In a large sauté pan, sweat garlic, onions and celery in butter.
- Deglaze with white wine, lemon juice and chicken stock
- In a large bowl mix up herbs, salt, pepper, lemon zest and bread, pour over butter mixture and toss.
- Stuff your bird and bake.
Join the conversation