- ¼ cup liquid honey
- ¼ cup grainy Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp minced fresh thyme
- 2 tsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 5 large bone-in and skin on chicken thighs (about 1½ lbs/680 g) 5 large chicken drumsticks (about 1¼ lbs/567 g)
- 5 large chicken drumsticks (about 1¼ lbs/567 g)
- 1 small thinly sliced lemon
- Whisk together all marinade ingredients in a small bowl or measuring cup.
- Place chicken pieces in a large, heavy-duty, resealable plastic bag. Add marinade and seal bag. Turn bag several times to coat chicken with marinade. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch baking pan or casserole dish with cooking spray (or line with foil).
- Arrange chicken pieces in pan and pour marinade over chicken. Make sure chicken pieces aren’t overlapping. Scatter lemon slices over top.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and lightly browned on top. Delish!
Makes 5 servings
Join the conversation