Pasta is so popular that the whole month of October is unofficially known as Pasta Month! Chef Massimo shares a delicious pasta recipe with us!
- Place dry ingredients in a food processor.
- Start and add oil until creamy.
- Set aside.
- In a preheated frying pan add the oil with the onions, garlic and pancetta.
- Cook until the onions are soft, and the pancetta has rendered.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and season with a little salt
- Sauté for a minute and turn the fire off.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of salted water.
- Reserve some of the cooking water and strain the pasta.
- Add it to the frying pan and add a little of the reserved water.
- Toss well and then add a few scoops of pesto.
- Mix well, taste for correct seasoning and serve.
Join the conversation