- Preheat oven to 425 convention
- Toss breadcrumbs, parmigiana, Rosemary and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix, toss whole wings and give a light crust.
- Place wings on a baking rack lined tray and bake for 21-24 minutes or until wings are golden and crispy.
- Remove and plate.
- In a small bowl mix, honey, mustard, and hot sauce. Drizzle over wings while still hot and serve.
These delicious wings pair perfectly with these crispy fries!
Double Fried Fries Method:
- Cut potatoes into 1/4 inch strips
- Soak in water and a splash of vinegar
- Bring oil up to 325. Remove 1/2 fries from water and let dry. Blanch in oil for 4 minutes and remove onto a tray. Repeat with the remaining half.
- Bring oil up to 365. Fry 1/2 of the blanched fries until golden and floating. Remove and toss with salt and pepper. Repeat and serve.
Join the conversation