This “totally rad” dish will take you back to the time of TV dinners and MTV!
Chef Matt Dean Pettit cooks up a nostalgic dish that transports us back to the ’80s. This tuna casserole is easy to prepare and perfect for quick weeknight dinners that the whole family will enjoy! With the help of Chef Matt, you’ll be able to whip up this dish in a pinch that won’t hurt the bank.
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Using an oil lined casserole dish, approx. 9” x 13,” place one fresh lasagna sheet on the bottom.
- Follow with a layer of flaked tuna, mushroom soup mix and lastly add a layer of crushed potato chips.
- Add another layer of pasta, followed by tuna, soup and potato chips. Repeat the steps until all the items are gone.
- Garnish on top finally with one last layer of crushed potato chips, breadcrumbs and grated cheddar cheese.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, garnish with chopped chives and serve while hot!
Join the conversation