- In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the edamame for 7 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water.
- In a food processor, finely chop the edamame with the cilantro, lime juice, tahini and sambal oelek. Add the oil and water and purée until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the food processor as needed. The hummus will keep for 1 week in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- In a non-stick skillet over high heat, brown the scallops in the oil on one side for 3 minutes. Turn over and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes or until the desired doneness. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate.
- In a bowl, gently toss all of the ingredients together. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread 2 tbsp of the hummus over the bottom of each plate. Top with the scallops and grapefruit salad.
Join the conversation