- Line the tart shell with a thin sheet of parchment paper, followed by some dried beans.
- Then bake the tart
shell in a 375-degree preheated oven for 8 to 10 minutes. Just enough to cook the crust without colour.
- Then remove and set aside to cool. When completely cold remove the dried beans and parchment.
- Arrange the smoked salmon, asparagus spears, baby spinach and goat cheese into the baked tart shells.
- Then in a separate bowl, combine the eggs and both creams.
- Season with salt, and pepper and then pour the filling into the tarts.
- Next bake in a 375-degree pre-heated oven for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Then remove and allow to cool for 10 minutes before chilling in the fridge.
- When cold cut and serve.
Join the conversation