- 4 large tomatoes of your choice
- 1 small sweet yellow onion peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 cucumber peeled and seeded, diced keep some for garnish
- 1 medium red bell pepper cored, seeded and diced, keep some for garnish
- basil leaves fresh, plus extra for garnish
- 2 garlic cloves diced
- ¼ cup olive oil extra-virgin
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- to taste freshly ground black pepper & sea salt
- In a food processor combine all the ingredients and blitz until smooth.
- Ideally, place in the fridge to chill and flavour to bind for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Stir and serve into shooter glasses.
- Garnish with diced cucumber, peppers, and basil
Join the conversation