Chef Jason Parsons shares a delicious pesto pasta recipe with a vegan cheese that you can make from home — or anywhere!
Pesto Method: Simply blend all the ingredients until smooth a set aside.
Cashew Parmesan Method: Using a food processor, combine all the ingredients until a crumb texture. Remove and set aside.
- Cook the vegan pasta in salted boiling water
- Once cooked remove and place in a pan with a generous serving of the pesto (If the pesto is too thick you can add a bit more olive oil to create more of a sauce texture)
- Then add in the vegetable ribbons and sundried tomatoes.
- When warm through, season with salt, pepper and serve.
- Garnish with cauliflower parmesan and fresh herbs.
Join the conversation