This week Chef Paul Lillakas is all about Madras Curry! Fast and easy, the meal is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner, and lasts perfectly for lunch leftovers the next day.
Tip: To grill chicken thighs, toss with 2 tbsp olive oil, one tsp sea salt and 1/2 tsp black pepper. Grill until charred. Meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of chicken should read at least 76C (168F). For a faster dinner solution, use rotisserie chicken!
- In bowl, stir together mayonnaise, curry powder, green onions and garlic.
- Add chicken – tossing to coat
- Stuff cucumber and radicchio into pitas, along with the chicken salad
- top with kale sprouts and remaining bread slices
- Serve warm, or refrigerate in an air-tight container for later serving
Join the conversation