- In a medium pot heat stock to a simmer and leave on the stove with a ladle close by.
- In a large sauce pan on medium heat melt butter. Add shallots and sweat until soft, 3-4 minutes.
- Add garlic and sweat until fragrant, approximately 1-2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper and rice, toast rice for 1-2 minutes coating each individual grain of rice.
- Pour in cup of wine and stir until absorbed.
- Add stock one ladle at a time as it absorbs and stir risotto until all stock is gone, approximately 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and fold in Parmesan, lemon juice, dill, parsley and parmesan. Spread out onto a baking tray lined with parchment and allow to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl add ½ cup panko, Parmesan, eggs and the risotto, combine well.
- Using wet hands and using approximately 2 tbsp of butter, form balls. Make an indentation and stick a piece of lobster and brie in each ball. Then cover with risotto mixture before rolling in leftover panko in a separate bowl.
- In a large heavy bottomed sauce pan or pot suitable for frying add 3-4” of vegetable oil. Pre-heat oil to 330F and fry balls until golden brown.
- Allow to rest on paper towel before serving.
Join the conversation