Honey Mustard Drizzle
- In bowl, combine honey, Dijon, soy sauce (if using) and pepper flakes. Set aside.
- In one bowl combine salt and flour. In second bowl add eggs. In third bowl add breadcrumbs.
- Dip pork pieces into flour mixture to coat both sides. Dip into egg mixture, letting excess drip off. Dip into breadcrumbs, patting to coat evenly.
- In large nonstick skillet, heat ½ inch of canola oil over medium-high heat. Then fry pork until browned and crispy, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove to paper-towel lined platter and keep warm. Sprinkle with flaked sea salt.
- Insert skewer into each piece to create lollipop; arrange on platter. Drizzle with sauce or serve on the side for dipping.
Join the conversation