- 4 tablespoons of Becel salted plant-based bricks
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 tablespoons of fresh ginger grated
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons of garam masala
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder (optional)
- 1 cinnamon stick or 1/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 4 cups of small cauliflower florets
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 3 tablespoons of fresh cilantro chopped
- Cooked basmati rice
- Melt Becel in large skillet over medium heat and cook onion until tender and beginning to brown, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes.
- Add garlic and ginger and cook 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, garam masala, curry powder and cinnamon stick and cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes.
- Stir in diced tomatoes and coconut milk.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in cauliflower and chickpeas.
- Cover and simmer 10 minutes or until cauliflower is tender. Stir in cilantro and serve with basmati rice and naan if desired.
Join the conversation