This creamy and spicy corn curry is an easy, accessible, and flavourful recipe that anyone can make at home!
Fitness expert Zehra Allibhai shares her recipe for East African corn curry that she loves to eat. The sweetness of the tomatoes and corn pair well with the spices, and are balanced out with creamy coconut milk for a delicious dish! For a filling meal, pair this dish with Chef Devan Rajkumar’s East African mishkaki skewers!
- In a medium sized pan over medium heat, add in oil and allow to heat for 1-2 minutes.
- Add in crushed tomatoes and spices and mix till the oil begins to separate from the tomato sauce.
- Add in the corn and mix until heated through.
- Once the tomato sauce begins to simmer, turn the heat down, add in the coconut milk and mic through.
- Turn heat off and add the lemon juice and coriander before serving.
Join the conversation