- Pre-heat BBQ to high heat.
- Oil jalapenos and add to grill, char on all sides then remove.
- Using a pairing knife remove skin, stem and seeds.
- Add jalapeno flesh and all ingredients in to a blender and blend until emulsified, store in fridge for up to one week.
- Oil and season peaches and grill for 45 seconds a side and remove.
- Brush romaine and radicchio with oil and salt and pepper on both sides.
- Place directly onto racks and grill for one minute a side and remove. Suggested plating is family style.
- Using an appropriate dish or platter lay down the romaine and place radicchio all around.
- Place down peaches and top with vinaigrette, tomatoes and parmesan shards.
Join the conversation