- In a medium size mixing bowl add 8 grams of yeast and 8 grams of sugar. Top with 3 oz warm water. Let sit 6 minutes
- Add 1 cup all purpose flour, mix. Add 2/3 cup all purpose flour and mix into slurry. Let sit 1.5 hours
- Remove half and put in a jar for tomorrow. Add 1 cup all purpose flour and 1/2 cup warm water. Then 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and two pinches of kosher salt
- Incorporate into a bread dough texture add flour until the dough releases from the edge of the bowl.
- In a medium non stick pan add 2 tablespoons EVOO place dough in the middle and flatten it out. Cover with plastic wrap and leave for 1 hour.
- Once dough has risen poke with all 10 fingers and let sit for another hour.
- Poke it again and add 1 tablespoon EVOO season with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 425 for 30-35min
- Remove onto a rack and let rest for 10 minutes
- Carve, slather in butter and enjoy.