Note: Same method can be done with mortar and pestle.
- Cut avocado in half and remove the seed.
- Remove avocado flesh.
- Place in a food processor.
- Juice lime into processor ensuring there are no seeds.
- Add in edamame, garlic and cilantro and onion. Pulse. Add canola oil and pulse a few times again.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, garnish with more cilantro.
- Cut tortillas into 6 triangle portions per tortilla.
- Cut wonton skins into 4 triangles per skin.
- In a medium pot heat oil at high.
- Once high temp is reached, fry tortillas until crisp and golden. Repeat process with wonton skins.
- Lay lined pan to drain excess oil, salt.
Join the conversation