- Place the dates, prunes, peanut butter, cocoa powder, walnuts, vanilla extract and salt into a food processor and pulse until all ingredients are blended well together to form a thick dough.
- If the dough does not form, add an addition tablespoon of water.
- Roll the dough into small balls and dip entire ball in topping of choice -i.e. shredded coconut, cocoa nibs, crushed walnuts or cocoa powder.
- Let the balls set for about 3 hours in the refrigerator (or over night).
- The balls can last in the fridge for 7 days or be frozen.
Join the conversation