- Combine all ingredients for sour cream in a bowl and combine well, store in fridge for up to a week.
- Combine milk and flour well. In a separate bowl beat eggs well then add to flour and milk. Combine all remaining ingredients well, the key is to have a very smooth batter.
- In a large frying pan on low-medium heat oil and remove excess with paper towel. Pour in a half ladle of battler in the pan and rotate pan to evenly spread batter into a thin layer. Once golden brown on bottom, carefully flip and continue to cook until batter is cooked through.
- In a medium sauté pan on medium heat add oil, then sear salmon for 2-3 minutes a side or until salmon is to your liking. Once cooled, flake and rest aside.
- Spread 1 tbsp of sour cream on a crepe and add 2 tbsp of salmon and fresh dill and roll, serve with crepe warm.
Join the conversation