- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup buckwheat, spelt or whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp fine sea salt
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley
- 1 cup sweet potato puree
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter or coconut oil
- Optional sprinkle with plant based parm
- Preheat oven to 350F (180C) and grease or line a muffin tin with muffin cups. In a large bowl, combine flours, baking powder, baking soda, Italian seasoning, rosemary, garlic powder and sea salt. Mix well.
- Add fresh parsley, sweet potato puree, milk and melted butter or coconut oil to the large bowl. Mix until fully combined.
- Spoon batter equally between 12 muffin cups. Sprinkle with Plant-based Parm.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until a fork inserted comes out clean. Let cool for 5-10 minutes. Spread some cashew cheese or goat cheese on a biscuit if you like!
Join the conversation