- Rinse anchovies in warm water, leave in a bowl covered overnight to rehydrate.
- In a hot wok or pan, add oil and bring to high heat. Add anchovies to the pan and allow to cook while tossing. Add scallions, chilies and tofu to pan, continue to stir and toss.
- As anchovies begin to crisp, bring the heat down slightly and add soy sauce.
- Stir in peanuts, salt and pepper and toss contents in pan thoroughly.
- Allow to cool and serve in bowl alongside your favourite cold refreshments.
Join the conversation