- Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Grease or line a 13″x9″ pan with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, combine flours, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In a smaller bowl, combine eggs, extract and milk.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until fully combined. Use a whisk to mix out any lumps.
- Pour batter into baking dish. Using a large spoon, pour big drops of almond butter into 6 areas of the batter. Do the same with the berries. Then use the spoon to swirl around the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes on convection setting or 35-40 minutes regular oven setting. It’s done when a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Top with yogurt, maple syrup and more fresh berries.
- Measure out any amount of oat flakes, raw oats or quick oats 3-4 cups at a time.
- Blitz in a high power blender or food processor until finely ground.
TIP – I’ve provided a range because it just depends how rich you want it to be.
This recipe was inspired by Nadiya Hussain of Nadiya’s Time to Eat
Join the conversation