- Mix yogurt with the peaches, blackberries and blueberries.
- Add quinoa to a bowl with hot water and cover to cook for 5 minutes.
- Add chia and quinoa and combine well. Set aside. The longer it is set aside; the more time the chia seeds have to plump up. If you don’t have time, skip this.
- Plate in a bowl, drizzle with smoked honey and top with golden raisins and pecans.
- Garnish with wild mint and a few thin slices of peach. This can be enjoyed immediately or kept overnight in the fridge.
For more information about the Breakfast Better Board guidelines and the complete breakfast recipes, check out Breakfast Better.
Join the conversation