8” springform pan
- Pre-heat one side of the BBQ to medium heat, the goal is to achieve 350F.
- Grease a springform pan cover bottom with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl combine all of the cake ingredients and whisk very well until a smooth consistency is achieved.
- Pour mix into pan and place on BBQ on indirect heat and bake until inside registers 200F or bake for 40 minutes and insert a toothpick or skewer, there should be some crumbs left on skewer when removed.
- Remove the cake from BBQ and allow to rest.
- Meanwhile combine hot cream and chocolate chips together and stir to make a ganache.
- When cake has cooled remove from springform pan and top with ganache and serve.
Join the conversation