2 hrs 45 min
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees, place egg whites in a bowl and mix 1/3 of sugar, whisk until frothy.
- Add 1/3 sugar and cream of tartar, whisk until you see a soft peak. Add remaining sugar and vinegar, whisk until you have a hard peak.
- Gently spoon about 1 cup of the egg whites onto a non stick baking sheet and spread out to a 8 inch disk about 1/2 thick. Repeat until mixture is finished.
- Bake at 275 for 30 min then turn oven off and leave meringue to finish for another 2 hours.
- Remove stack meringues with a layer of crème fraiche then berries, repeat and garnish with mint and icing sugar.
Join the conversation