BBQ Beer Cheese Sauce
Sweet & Heat Grilled Mixed Veggie Skewers:
- Use a large plastic locking bag then add all the veggies, canola oil, all spices. Seal and shake so that veggies get completely coated. Marinate for 12-24 hours in the fridge. Keep the marinate to brush as you BBQ the veggies.
- Place all the veggies onto water soaked wooden skewers or metal skewers and place on the hot prepared grill for 3-4 minutes per side. Continue to brush the veggies with the excess marinate.
BBQ Beer Cheese Sauce:
- In a cast iron pan, on the grill over medium heat melt butter over medium heat. Add flour and whisk until combined. Cook out the flour for 30-45 seconds, while whisking.
- Add the beer, whisking continuously as you pour, eliminating any lumps from the flour mixture. Slowly add in milk, continue to whisk. Cook over medium heat, whisking often, for several minutes, until mixture has thickened.
- Stir in mustard, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Add chopped parsley and cheeses, a handful at a time, and stir until completely melted.
- Remove skewers from the grill and pour the BBQ beer cheese sauce on top!