- Whisking a large bowl, shaking in a sealed container or using a food processor with it running, slowly add the honey, Dijon and mix well.
- Slowly pour in the Canola oil whisking or processing until smooth and emulsified.
- Season with salt and pepper and set aside until needed.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the baby kale, tomatoes and vinaigrette, keeping a bit back. Mix well until all components are nice and coasted.
- Using a large serving bowl place the tossed salad into the bowl, topping in the centre with the burrata cheese.
- Over the cheese, pour the remaining vinaigrette and garnish with basil and toasted panko.
Join the conversation