- In small mixing bowl combine all ingredients for sauce.
- Bring a medium pot to a gentle boil with green tea, add rice and reduce to a simmer and cover for 20 minutes. Remove from heat and let stand until ready to serve.
- In a wok or a large deep frying pan pre-heat to high heat. Ensure all your vegetables, shrimp and sauce are near by.
- Add 2 tsp vegetable oil, then shrimp and sautee for 2 minutes, then remove to a resting dish.
- Add remaining 2 tsp vegetable oil and sautee all other ingredients together while continuously tossing ingredients for one minute.
- Add sauce and shrimp and toss for one more minute before removing to a serving dish. Eat immediately with rice.