- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Season with pepper. Spread out on a non-stick sheet pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the chicken is starting to brown.
- Meanwhile, in a large pot, bring the broth, wine and saffron to a boil.
- Add the rice. Season with salt. Simmer over medium-low heat for 15 minute or until the rice is al dente and has absorbed almost all the the liquid, stirring often.
- In another bowl, toss the shrimp with oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread over rice on the sheet pan. Bake for 10 minutes or until shrimp are cooked through.
- Garnish with lemon wedges. Serve immediately
Join the conversation