- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 cloves finely minced garlic
- 1" piece fresh ginger finely minced
- 2 tsp tandoori masala
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese grated
- 2 tbsp panko
- 1 large egg beaten
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp fresh, cracked black pepper
- 1 tbsp for frying olive oil
- In a large sauté pan on low medium heat sweat onions, garlic and ginger for 7-10 minutes.
- Remove to a mixing bowl and add in all remaining ingredients and combine well. Form meatballs into the shape of a large golf ball and sear in same pan with olive oil on medium heat.
- When golden brown on all sides remove to a baking tray lined with parchment and bake in oven for 15-20 minutes at 375F or alternatively add to a gently simmering tomato sauce to complete cooking.
- Serve over desired pasta.
Join the conversation