- Take your wooden skewers and soak them in water for one hour
- Add all ingredients for chicken marinade into a blender. Blend well and transfer to a large ziplock bag or mixing bowl.
- Fully coat the chicken with marinade and allow to marinate for at least one hour and up to overnight.
- Place cook skewers directly on BBQ until golden brown all around, then transfer to a cooler part of the grill if chicken needs to continue cooking.
- Cook to 165F internal temperature.
This mint chutney pairs perfectly with the satay!
- For the mint chutney combine all ingredients and blend well, transfer to a squeeze bottle and store in the fridge up to a week.
Join the conversation