Ranch style dressing
- Wash, chop and dry all the lettuces, dress with the ranch dressing and place on a platter
- Season the vegetables (not the peas) with salt, pepper and olive oil and cook on a hot grill for a few minutes, remove and cool to the touch
- Chop to your liking and add to the salad, sprinkle some vinegar and more olive oil and serve with grilled bread on the side
Ranch Style Dressing:
- Mix the mayonnaise with the sour cream and use the buttermilk to thin it down to a creamy consistency, season with salt and pepper
- In a bowl place the garlic, onions and mustard, add the vinegar and the olive oil and mix well. Add the mayonnaise and sour cream mixture along with the parsley and chives and mix well.
Join the conversation